Over the past seven years, the country has received about $ 11 billion in gas supply development revenue, Managing Director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said.
Launching institutes in order to localize equipment; one of the priorities of the country s gas industry
In todays world, ideas are so important; For this reason, setting up centers and institutes that provide the basis for localization of equipment with the presence of new and young personnels and with the aim of using new ideas in order to achieve a new product, are among the priorities of the countrys gas industry.
The sixth and ninth Trans-Iranian gas pipelines; An important step in the development of gas exports
The construction of sixth and ninth Trans-Iranian gas pipelines, in addition to being stable in supplying gas to the cold provinces of the country, also has an export advantage and plays an important role in energy exchanges with countries in the region, managing director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said.
Managing Director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said the companys dispatching management center is unparalleled in the Middle East.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani inaugurated three major oil, gas and petrochemical projects valued at €4.7 billion via video conference on Monday, on the occasion of the Government Week (August 23-29).
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- The sixth and ninth Trans-Iranian gas pipelines; An important step in the development of gas exports
- NIGC Dispatching Center Unparalleled in ME
- Rouhani Inaugurates major oil, gas projects worth €4.7b
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- Natural Gas
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC