Iranian President Hassan Rouhani at the opening ceremony of the Ministry of Petroleums national projects through a videoconference in Tehran on June 24, 2021, said 95.1 percent of the countrys population is covered by the gas supply network which is a unique figure at international level.
Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Namdar Zangeneh has stated that over 95 percent of the countrys population is currently enjoying natural gas through the countrys huge national network.
Managing director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) says that the national gas transferring network covers 95 percent of the countrys population.
At a glance at the type of gas consumption in the country, we can conclude that if we put the optimization of clean energy consumption at the forefront of our work, over the next two decades, we have created about $ 350 billion in wealth for the country.
Over the past seven years, the country has received about $ 11 billion in gas supply development revenue, Managing Director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) said.
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Launching institutes in order to localize equipment; one of the priorities of the country s gas industry
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- The sixth and ninth Trans-Iranian gas pipelines; An important step in the development of gas exports
- NIGC Dispatching Center Unparalleled in ME
- Rouhani Inaugurates major oil, gas projects worth €4.7b
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- $ 11 Billion Revenue in Gas Replacement
- Natural Gas