Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh said that the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) was performing its duties in the global arenas.
Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zangeneh proposed setting the goal of achieving 30% share of natural gas in the world energy mix by 2040.
Iran has achieved 97 percent self-sufficiency in equipment supply for Shahid Hasheminejad Gas Refining Company, an official with the refinery said..
Irans gas processing and transmission capacity will reach a billion cubic meters a day by the end of the current Iranian calendar year, managing directors of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC), Hassan Montazer Torbati said...
Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Mohammed Barkindo said that Iran is one of the key energy centers in the world and enjoys the largest oil and gas reserves in the world...
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco
- G nabucco Project Phases & Mileston